Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ok, I'm starting a new blog out here on the trail... It's Tuesday, March 29. I'm in New Orleans staying at Ken and Karen Triche's house. There's Armidillos rooting in the gardens, Kamikazi Mosqwuitos at dusk and alligators in the back yard... This is the beginning of the Southeastern Pilgramage Tour. 26 shows in 30 days or thereabouts. I've played three shows so far: Chickie Wah Wah on Friday 3/25, the Triche House Concert 3/26 and Banks Street Bar on Sunday 3/27. The shows were good and we had a lot of fun. Next is Orange Beach, Alabama on 3/3- & 3/31. I'll write some more soon, but for now, I'm going down to he Quarter and do some street singin'. Always wanted to do it. For compleat tour info see www.BobLivingston.org. See ya later!

1 comment:

Beau said...

"Hey,is this thing on ?? Mike check 1,2,3" Alright, I just makein sure. Have fun in the Quarter.There is a camera set up down there where we could actually see you in real time I will look it up and get back to you.